The stunning beach of Agios Prokopios beach in Naxos Greece!
In our today’s blog post, we are exploring all the reasons that make Agios Prokopios beach in Naxos Greece where Lagos Mare Boutique Hotel is located, one of the most popular beaches in Naxos island and one of the most beautiful across Europe and the Mediterranean Sea.
1. Agios Prokopios beach in Naxos Greece is a long (1,5 kilometers), sandy beach with crystal clear waters awarded yearly with an EU Blue Flag since 1985.
2. It has two sides; the organized part offers sun beds and umbrellas and a free part so that you can enjoy the sea and the sun in peace and quiet.
3. It is ideal for diving. At the coast you will find shops and snorkelling gear providers to discover the magnificent underwater landscapes.
4. Agios Prokopios beach in Naxos Greece is well protected from the winds so you don’t have to worry about the weather.
5. You have to visit the natural little lakes formed near the Agios Prokopios beach in Naxos Greece.
6. You will find all kinds of shops for your entertainment and convenience including restaurants, cafes, beach bars, bakeries, and water sport facilities, food markets, pharmacy and ATM.
7. The unorganized part of the village is so beautiful that you have to visit it even if you don’t stay there for swimming.
8. At the end of the beach, you will also find a shipwreck, as Agios Prokopios used to be the main port of Naxos during the Middle Ages and even before.
9. The beach was named after the little church at the end of the bay dedicated to St. Prokopios. The church celebrates at the 8th of July and after the litany you can join the traditional festive organized by the locals with music and food.
10. You are just 350 meters or a 7 minutes’ walk from this lovely beach when staying in Lagos Mare Boutique Hotel, enjoying the quality services and the refined accommodation before or after heading to the stunning beach of Agios Prokopios beach in Naxos Greece!
Honeymoon in Naxos!
If your wedding is a special then your honeymoon is an even more special time of your life. Choosing a destination and moreover the right hotel to accommodate the days that you remember for your whole life, is an important decision. In our today blog spot, we are giving the main reasons why choosing the island of Naxos and the Lagos Mare Boutique Hotel is a dreamy choice for a beautiful and romantic honeymoon in Greece.
The top activities in Naxos
Choosing for your holidays the biggest island of the Cyclades gives you the opportunity to enjoy more in terms of the activities and sightseeing. The truth is that Naxos is not a 3 or 4 days destination as the things to discover and the activities to enjoy are a lot! In our today’s blog post, we are focusing in three main activities sharing the best routes, the top sea activities and the attractions you can’t miss.
Top Naxos attractions
Naxos is a big island. Actually, it is the biggest of the Cyclades complex of islands thus it has several sights and points of interest which unveil the aspects of the rich history and the gratitude of the Naxian nature! In our today’s blog spot we gathered the top 5 Naxos attractions categorized according to their interest to see it all and miss nothing.
Religious Celebrations in Naxos
Greeks love celebrating, getting together for a special occasion, sharing local food and wine and dancing! Probably the most important reason that makes the people of every village in Naxos have fun are the days that a Greek Orthodox Saint is celebrating.
Blue Flag award winning beaches, golden sandy beaches and others with sightseeing and wild beauty; fully organized and peaceful for those who seek for peacefulness and tranquillity! Are you ready for the ultimate summer tour in Naxos Island?